YogaGlo is a one-of-a-kind high-growth startup work environment. Founded on a mission to help all people achieve health and wellness goals, YogaGlo has been built with the utmost integrity and has a rapidly growing international user base and a working business model to show for it.
YogaGlo is looking for an ambitious CRM and digital marketing director to build our lower funnel strategies, increase acquisition, deepen engagement, reduce churn and lead our performance marketing agency. This role will be primarily focused on building engagement strategies for all of our user touch points - CRM, email, app, push notifications, paid and SMS - with a focus on increasing free trials, improving conversion, and driving retention and lengthening LTV. Also you will oversee our performance marketing agency and customer acquisition through paid marketing channels, including managing budgets and reporting for multiple channels. The right candidate loves digging into numbers, is able to think strategically and tactically, enjoys testing and iterating, has a relentless drive and passion for the customer, and will roll up his/her sleeves to execute.
Responsibilities and Duties
- CRM Lead: Build CRM programs across customer segments, with the ability to work at both a strategic and execution level (including email production) and to identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey.
- Email marketing: Own end-to-end project management of all email campaigns, including content, production, testing, setup, and deployment utilizing our ESP.
- Performance Marketing: Oversee the planning, budgeting, measuring and optimization of all performance marketing channels including SEM, paid social, display, affiliate, ASO, etc. Responsible for ROI, KPIs and daily management of our performance marketing agency.
- Landing pages: Oversee the ongoing optimization of landing pages including the homepage. Regularly audit homepage, landing pages and secure backlinks to increase organic traffic through SEO.
- Campaign management and marketing automation: design and build tools, workflows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs.
- Reporting: Own comprehensive daily, weekly, monthly reporting of all, performance, CRM and email KPIs and help our analytics team build dashboards to track and socialize performance.
- Messaging: Analyze performance of communications by channel/cohort/tenure/etc. and assess contribution to retention and LTV.
- Measurement: Support analysis of customer satisfaction and loyalty (NPS, user surveys, etc.) and facilitate cross-functional solutions with Product and Customer Service to mitigate/eliminate blockers.
Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years experience owning lifecycle marketing, CRM, email marketing campaigns, in-app messaging, SMS and push notifications at scale for high-growth, B2C tech or tech-enabled companies.
- 5+ years of digital acquisition experience with a focus on paid search (SEM & display) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram).
- Experience in a subscription-based B2C business and/or with health, wellness, fitness, behavior change products a big plus.
- Successful track record of increasing acquisition and conversions while managing against CPA and retention goals.
- Able to roll up your sleeves with various email and CRM tools. Intermediate proficiency with HTML and CSS in email environments specifically.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize programs.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical discipline is a plus
- Ambition. You’re fueled by the challenges of working in a fast-moving company and are seeking an opportunity to create unique customer touch points that surprise and delight.
- Analytical. You’re data-driven insights are second-to-none, but you also believe that understanding the whole story often requires qualitative context.
- Leadership. You are a collaborative, cross-functional team player but comfortable taking the lead with a variety of teams from Engineering to Agency partners to arrive at optimal outcomes.
- Curious with a bias for action. You’re a fantastic strategizer, but you’re neither precious nor inflexible and ultimately believe that the only way to learn is through taking lots of calculated risks.
- Flexibility. You’re able to work in fast-moving and fluid team environment while remaining focused and calm under tight deadlines.
- Left and right-brained. Able to go between doing the right thing for customer experience and driving toward business goals. What keeps you up at night is just as much number crunching as beautiful experiences on our owned channels.
We are searching for full-time applicants who will work in our offices located in Santa Monica, California. The duties and responsibilities described herein are not meant to be comprehensive and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time.